Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sandi Toksvig loves the NHS...

Sandi Toksvig: Doctor, doctor, I love the NHS... - Sunday Telegraph

Well, that's good...

The thing is, though, if you have benefited from the NHS, it's not difficult to get publicity for your view. - It's usually very difficult indeed to get publicity for being treated abominably by the NHS - and I'm not talking about financial restrictions on the provision of drugs that benefit dementia and cancer sufferers. People who have been harmed by the NHS - by the widespread medical negligence that is a feature of the NHS, say - and have had that harm compounded by the futility and partisanship of the NHS Complaints Procedures - often justifiably fear reprisals by the medical profession that has harmed them, and by the bureaucracy that has compounded that harm - and frequently that fear of reprisal is shared by the media to whom the victims turn, frustrated at their failure to obtain any scrap of help from the system and from the bodies that purportedly provide help.


Lose weight and improve your health in many other ways by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
How to Lose weight!

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html
(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods and

Associated health conditions and

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/story.html - my 'political' page

http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/socio.html - social and economic considerations

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.