Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Canadian women intend to sue over getting breast cancer after taking HRT drugs Premarin and Premplus

VANCOUVER - An international maker of a hormone replacement drug has lost its bid to block a B.C. lawsuit, clearing the way for a possible class-action suit on behalf of breast cancer survivors. Hundreds of B.C. women who claim they got breast cancer after taking the drugs Premarin and Premplus have contacted the law firm involved in the B.C. Supreme Court lawsuit. David Klein, the lawyer for the women, said it means if the company is found at fault, the international firm would be held accountable in a Canadian court.
Read Canadian Press news story at yahoo.com

Premarin is the drug that harmed me so much...)o: - though it did not cause me breast cancer.