Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

I believe that such neglect should result in criminal prosecutions.

Letters Page of the Sunday Telegraph today

I hope you will go to the Telegraph link and read the shocking letter from Dr Peter N Hargreaves, a consultant in community palliative medicine in West Sussex. - Here are the first and last paragraphs:

"SIR – I applaud your campaign to right the disasters that are being inflicted daily on patients (report, March 29). I am a consultant in community palliative medicine and a great deal of my time is now taken up with trying to heal the psychological traumas that patients have endured while in hospital."

"An audit of my patients who received intravenous rehydration showed that 50 per cent of them went home. Refusal to rehydrate leads to a self-fulfilling prophecy of death. I am convinced large numbers of patients are having their lives shortened either by neglect or by express denial of simple therapies. "