Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Three Cheers for Vitamin D!

Three Cheers for Vitamin D! - There are many health benefits from making sure you are getting enough vitamin D.

Maybe you are like me - not able to get out in the sun much, and so not getting much vitamin D from sunshine on your skin. If you are rather weak/frail/infirm, this lack of sunshine could be part of the cause, especially if you are elderly. Maybe, like me, you would benefit from taking in more vitamin D by way of your food or in vitamin D tablets.

I've found that after a few months taking vitamin D tablets I really have benefited from them. - I feel much stronger. - My arms and hands are stronger. My legs are stronger. It is much, much easier for me to get up from a chair, which had, as a steroid victim, become a really difficult feat.

Many people suffer, unknowingly, from vitamin D deficiency and would, as I did, benefit from increasing their intake of the sunshine vitamin. There are many health benefits from this, apart from the ones I have mentioned here. - If you click on the vitamin D tags in the list of tags under this post, I'm sure you would find much that will interest and help you.